Jack Henry & Associates Dispute Center is seeking a passionate Technical Support Supervisor to join our team to help us continue to provide a top-notch customer, client and cardholder experience. As a Technical Support Supervisor, you will provide direct supervision to the daily operations of technical support personnel providing support to JHA customers and their cardholders via the telephone and/or internet. You may also provide support as a subject matter expert on the dispute process and assist in resolving escalated customer issues including, but not limited to, cardholder disputes, card personalization, authorization and settlement issues, and network operating regulations. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong background in the financial industry and can provide leadership and development to direct reports, aid with forecasting and budgeting, and maintain a positive and collaborative working environment for a team.
The Dispute Center team works in an inbound call center environment working with Financial Institutions to resolve cardholder issues such as card declines and card ordering. This team serves as a direct contact for assigned financial institutions for cardholder transaction disputes. The Technical Support Supervisor will have 12 to 15 direct reports, all technical support representatives.
This position will be hired in Houston, TX.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with Visa/MasterCard dispute processing.
- Minimum 2 years of team lead or supervisory experience.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with handling escalated calls and emails.
- Experience with network operating regulations and the dispute process.
- Demonstrated performance in customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide technical support to direct reports remotely.
- Provides feedback to manager regarding trends, issues, training needs, etc.; facilitates majority of new technical support training and cross-training.
- Assists in creating internal documentation in the form of training materials, reference guides, tip sheets, etc.
- Works on special projects or research as related to technical support as needed.
- Conducts weekly staff meetings via video conference on TEAMS and oversees weekly staff agenda; approves all PTO requests and maintains team calendar.
- Provides coaching and feedback to technical support personnel on a daily basis; conducts formal and informal reviews on an ongoing basis.
- May act as the first tier of response for escalated cases.
- Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the product user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- May research customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product. Provides the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise.
- Provides programmers and team leaders with a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level. When necessary, provides internal contacts with customer issue documentation.
- Oversees monitoring of the call tracking system for application calls and the return of calls in a timely manner in accordance with Service Level Standard (SLS) guidelines.
- Performs supervisory duties such as writing performance appraisals, mentoring and coaching employees, and serves as an escalation point for difficult issues, questions, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.