Cloud Solutions Architect (Azure)
Do you want to join a fast-paced, growing team that will be using and working directly with the latest cloud technologies? If so, the Technology & Security Operations department is seeking a talented Cloud Solutions Architect to join the organization! The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a proven track record in architecting & engineering hybrid-cloud solutions for enterprise environments. Additionally, you will have successfully implemented solutions based on fit for use and requirements, i.e. business continuity; service level agreements; availability; capacity; security; as well as, configured cloud infrastructure for new services and have migrated enterprise workloads from on-premises to the public cloud and vice versa. Candidates will like working in a collaborative, team environment but are also capable of completing projects on time and on your own. You will consistently look for areas to improve processes and procedures and work well in a cross-functional capacity.
This role is under the Technology & Security Operations department focused on designing & implementing solutions that support JHA’s data center strategy through enabling efficient, secure consumption of cloud platforms. There is an on-call rotation and you may potentially work nights and weekends based on business needs. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before April 17, 2020.
This position can be worked out of any of the following: Lenexa, KS, Allen, TX, Springfield, MO, Monett, MO or be 100% remote from any US location.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in systems administration, architecture, or engineering.
- Must have working experience with scripting (i.e. PowerShell, Bash, Python).
- Must have working experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Must be available to travel up to 5% to attend a conference or a training/meeting at various JHA locations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience architecting enterprise scale solutions.
- Experience migrating workloads between clouds.
- Experience with automation and 3rd party tools used in enterprise cloud environments (i.e. Dome9, Terraform, etc.).
- Experience with networking concepts (i.e. subnetting, protocols, WAN connectivity, virtual networks).
- Experience with cloud security & governance (i.e. ACLs / Firewalls / Policy).
- Experience using source code repositories like GitHub.
- Experience with Linux in an enterprise setting (i.e. RHEL, CentOS, Fedora).
- Experience with industry frameworks and methodologies: ITIL/Agile/Scrum/DevOps/SRE.
- Experience with the Financial Services Industry and regulated environments.
- Experience diagramming solutions and documenting processes and standards.
- Designs the enterprise integration architecture (data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.) ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
- Provides input to product roadmap.
- Translates the customer’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for moderately complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites, and typically measured by utilization (i.e., billable hours).
- Completes project level architecture reviews and vendor selection recommendations.
- Creates architecture documentation based on specifications.
- Leads review of solution architecture to discover any errors or confirm that the design meets required specifications.
- Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
- Provides consultation to technical staff.
- Provides limited technology mentoring to staff.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.