iPay Customer Support Representative
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking Customer Support Representatives to join our team in Elizabethtown, KY. The iPay Solutions Contact Center is responsible for providing unparalleled customer service with inbound phone and chat support to bill pay website/mobile application subscribers for all of our financial institutions.
The Customer Support Representative supports bill pay subscribers with customer education, site navigation, problem resolution, basic technical support, and ticketing requests. The calls or chats will primarily be from individual subscribers but could also be from financial institution representatives as well. This is a first call/chat resolution position that requires an individual to define the subscriber’s issue while using available resources to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve. The Customer Support Representative must multi-task to identify priority issues and escalate when necessary.
Start Date for this position will be Monday, April 20th, 2020.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service (customer facing OR phone customer support) experience.
- Must be able to work a M-F training schedule for first 6 weeks from 8 am – 5 pm EST.
- Must be able to work an assigned shift. The specific shift will be confirmed if a job offer is extended. Please note there is no flexibility or changes to this shift after it is accepted. Available shifts are in-between the hours of 10 am – 11:30 pm EST.
- Call Center experience.
- Ability to be calm, courteous and communicate clearly when assisting customers.
- Answer incoming calls and/or online cases from external customers in a timely manner.
- Efficiently and effectively, use on-line chat, email, and phone to address and resolve customer questions.
- Identify and escalate problems/issues to the appropriate party.
- Continually develop and maintain working knowledge of bill pay products in order to provide the highest caliber of support possible.
- Consistently maintains call statistics comparable to peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.