CPS Sales Executive - (Southeast Region)
As a Sales Executive for Jack Henry Banking, positioning New Card Processing Business opportunities, you will develop relationships and close sales opportunities with new banks by leveraging relationships, utilizing face-to-face calls, WebEx - phone presentations and other creative approaches. In addition to your own prospecting efforts, leads are provided through territorial Account Executive partnerships, internal marketing, joint calling with other company divisions, strategic partnerships and trade show opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful technology/banking solutions sales experience selling to banks and credit unions
- Minimum of 5 years ATM and Debit card processing sales experience.
- Experience selling to C-Level prospects and clients.
- Required travel – 50% to 75%
- A demonstrated proficiency in marketing and cold call lead and sales generation.
- Experience working within a deadline driven environment and a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to network and team with both internal and outside sales organization for the benefit of meeting sales quota.
- Professional demeanor, outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of the core banking marketplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Actively prospect to C-Level members of banks, to gain interest in our suite of core products.
- Maintain accurate contact management records of all activity in CRM system
- Meet quota levels.
- Strong proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and a robust CRM system such as Salesforce.com and PeopleSoft.
- Orchestrate and plan live demonstrations and WebEx’s of the entire suite of JHA ATM and Debit Card Processing solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.