Enterprise Conversion Solutions (ECS) of ProfitStars®, a Jack Henry Company, is known as one of the nation’s top financial data conversion companies. We specialize in taking high risk/secure financial data and converting it from one proprietary system to another or into a common format. We also provide a hosted archive solution and a standalone browser option for our clients. The Implementation Coordinator, is a professional liaison supporting virtual pre and post data conversion projects.
The Implementation Coordinator will provide project status and ensure project plan is clearly defined and followed. You will support and engage in depth with the following project resources: Customers, Sales, Programmers, Vendors, Project Managers, Consultants and internal ECS Installation team members to ensure successful completion of conversion projects. Responsible for the front-end logistics for each data conversion. Handles review of discovery source system analysis to ensure all pertinent items are accounted for and handles at times some discovery analysis pre-contract. This individual will be accountable for all aspects of scheduling, scoping, and setting proper expectations for our customers.
The environment you work in Windows OS and you will receive a high amount of exposure to SQL databases, programming, data security, project management and other higher technical responsibilities. Enterprise Conversion Solutions (ECS) has an advancement path within our group, where analyst have moved to roles such as support representatives/engineers, project managers, programmers and software engineers.
This position can be based to work out of any of the following Jack Henry office locations: Birmingham, AL or Springfield, MO (Blackman).
- Must have a minimum of 18 months work experience in a technical field such as: Technical Support, Networking, PC Tech, Systems Administration, Applications Analysts, and or Applications Training.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% for additional training at one of our Jack Henry office locations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with MS SharePoint.
- Experience in any of the following categories is preferred: project coordination, project management and or software implementation.
- Professional and or Educational experience using any of the following is preferred: MS Project, MS Excel using (pivot tables, look-ups, formulas).
- Experience working with general Windows networking.
- Entry to Moderate experience with SQL databases.
- Entry to Moderate understanding of Virtual Environments.
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
- PMP Certified.
- Serves as a leader and resource for the installation team members.
- Prepares customer for implementation. Conducts readiness reviews, ensuring all aspects of setup are complete.
- Establishes guidelines/time-frames to ensure a successful installation. Ensures milestones are met. Monitors all phases of the installation and escalates issues when necessary. May interact with project manager.
- Exercises the responsibility and authority to take steps to ensure a successful installation.
- Troubleshoots issues once implementation is complete.
- Conducts exit reviews. Documents issues, ensuring they are not repeated in subsequent conversions.
- May train installation team personnel. May reinforce training to customers and/or provide guidance in training customer personnel.
- May participate in new release activities.
- May identify items that are outside the scope of a standard installation and participate in project activities related to those items.
- May participate in sales turnover meetings to schedule and determine the scope of the project.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.