Technical Software Application Support Representative
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking highly qualified Technical Support Representative for the ProfitStars - Lending Solutions team. You will be a part of a robust team that supports financial client users of the LoanVantage and Quick Decision Commercial Lending Solution. You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert, resolving client issues per Service Level Standards, strengthening client partnerships, and educating less experienced colleagues.
Jack Henry provides strong opportunities for career progression not only within Lending Solutions but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: Implementation Coordinator for the Vanguard Installation Department or a Business Analyst for the Vanguard R&D Department
This position can be based to work out of the Jack Henry office in downtown, Birmingham, AL or Remote.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months experience as a loan review analyst, credit analyst, loan officer OR Must have a minimum of 18 months experience providing technical software troubleshooting/support.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday: preferred shift 10:00am – 7:00pm CST.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% for to attend additional team meetings / training and or attend a professional conference.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years Commercial Lending experience.
- Experience using the LoanVantage/Quick Decision product.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.