Do you have passion for creating user-centric designs that spans across the digital banking platforms? If so, this position could be great fit for you. The Geezeo team is looking to hire a Senior Product Designer to grow their growing. The Geezeo team offers a proven platform to deliver the best digital banking experience by seamlessly integrating our platform into digital banking solutions and support over 500 forward-thinking banks and credit unions. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, enthusiastic and love to work closely with clients by developing strong relationships.
As a Product Designer, you’ll build products that will excite our users and customers which span across web, mobile and beyond. This role will work on a small team focused on UI, UX and visual design principles. We are committed to creating a culture and environment where our products have a meaningful impact. Ideal candidates will be well established working with a diverse technical stack which will include Cloud and virtual environments.
This position will be hired in Braintree, MA (Boston, MA area).
- Minimum 3 years of UX/UI design AND 2 years of financial analysis/product analysis experience for a combined 5 years of experience.
- Must have experience with one of the following visual design programs; Sketch, InVision or Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have a portfolio link on your resume, or a combined resume and portfolio PDF in order to be considered for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with best practices and design patterns for web and mobile environments.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and constraints while designing thoughtful solutions.
- Responsible for turning high level product requirements into workflows and designs.
- Takes complex, technical problems and develops easy-to-use user interfaces. Conceives, designs, and wireframes the user interface.
- Creates clean, intuitive, and powerful interfaces that serve the needs of the business users.
- Defines user requirements, creates detailed specifications, and develops usability test plans. Creates user task flow diagrams and functional design specifications.
- Creates prototype interfaces for testing, analysis, and review to ensure technical business needs are met with user interface design.
- Assists with new user interface testing and participate in usability reviews to get feedback on new designs.
- Collaborates with development, visual design, product management, and customers to understand and establish the user requirements for current and future software applications.
- Creates detailed specifications for user interface designs to guide development teams.
- Ensures products meet high standards of usability and design excellence.
- Develops user scenarios, task models, and formal user interface (UI) prototypes.
- Remains current on user interface design trends and programming techniques and suggest new tools and methods as necessary.
- Plans and implements standards for design concept and implementation. May evaluate technologies against industry standards and ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- May assist with development of websites and applications.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.