Business Intelligence Developer
Jack Henry & Associates is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our JHA Banking Special Projects team. In this role, you will provide hands-on development of Business Intelligence (BI), Extract, Transform and Load (ETL), data warehouse and reporting solutions to our JHA Banking business groups. The Business Developer will work through various data resources and generate relevant dashboards to help foster a better understanding of Key Processes Indicators (KPI’s), analytics, and more efficient business processes.
This role can work in either Springfield, MO, Monett, MO or Allen, TX
- Associates degree or equivalent work required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in financial services industry.
- Experience with data analysis, trending analytics, and report generation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with Tableau or a similar BI tool.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems and make recommendations for remediation
- Experience developing with Microsoft BI product stack.
- Strong SQL developer skills.
- Good experience in one of the following: Reporting Services, Integration Services, Analysis Services.
- Familiarity with dimensional and relational modeling practices.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency with MS Excel.
- Data Warehousing knowledge
- Good BI experience including a specialty in data warehousing, reporting services, ETL, and/or dimension modeling.
- Good communication and customer interaction skills.
- Provides analysis, design and development utilizing BI tools. Debugs and resolves data errors.
- Has a general understanding of the BI toolsets to generate ETL processes including extraction of data from source systems, data mapping into a Star Schema and the generation of OLAP cubes.
- Creates reports and dashboards using the appropriate BI toolsets.
- Provides guidance on business analytics offerings.
- Provides second line customer support.
- Provides technical documentation as appropriate.
- Adheres to processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issue.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.