Technical Support Representative (Fri-Mon 5AM to 4PM PST)
Jack Henry & Associates is looking for an individual who loves to travel! We are currently seeking an individual to join our team of Deposit Application Analysts. In this position, you will travel across the country and work as a liaison between our bank clients and the software installation team. You will be responsible for all aspects of installing new or enhanced software applications, working with the customer as they prepare for the installation, as well as post installation training and support. This role is vital to a successful implementation for our banking clients, and will help strengthen the JHA and client relationship.
Jack Henry offers an excellent benefit package, a relaxed work environment, career advancement opportunities, all in a corporate culture that stresses to do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun.
This role is offered in either the San Diego, CA office or the Allen, TX office. The shift is Fri-Mon 5AM to 4PM PST.
- Must have at least 18 months working experience in a financial institution.
- Must be able to travel 50-60% of the time.
- 1+ years of banking operations, or back office deposit experience with a financial institution.
- Silverlake or 20/20 experience.
- Bachelor's in Business, related field (Accounting, Finance, Marketing) or CIS.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the JHA product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal user
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.