Information Security Engineer (Data Security)
Jack Henry and Associates provides a strong opportunity for career progression across information security disciplines including, Data, Endpoint, Application, Identity, and Network security. We are looking for technology, business, and process focused security professionals with an emphasis in information security, data classification, and data loss prevention to join Technology and Security Operations department. The ideal candidate possesses extensive knowledge in Information Security, has an understanding of application architectures, and has experience operating in a sensitive data environment. The position supports activities related to managing and preventing unauthorized distribution of data. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before November 22, 2019.
This position can be based in one of the following locations: Allen, TX / Monett, MO / Springfield, MO (Primrose) / Lenexa, KS / Remote.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Security.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a combination of any of the following fields: Data Inventory, Classification, and Loss Prevention.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% to attend additional team meetings / training and or attend professional conference.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years experience with Public Cloud.
- 2+ Years experience with PCI, PII, SOC2, GDPR.
- 2+ Years experience with Data Loss Prevention.
- Knowledge of cryptographic implementations, at media, file, and application levels.
- Develops the security of electronic information and establishes security systems, policies and procedures to prevent system compromise or infiltration.
- Establishes appropriate firewall standards and designs and implements security policies to control system access.
- Develops and implements standards for appropriate security checkpoints and encryption methods.
- Assesses the impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information.
- Develops policies & procedures to ensure the security of relevant solutions.
- Investigates, recommends and monitors implementation of new security products and services. Acts as a central point of contact for internal and external customers on security issues.
- Participates in product Change Control Boards and work with other JHA departments to ensure security of products and services.
- Monitors and evaluates internal and external security threats. Researches security threats and implement appropriate changes to the Security program to prevent company and customer data assets from being compromised.
- Acts as an escalation point for complex internal and customer facing security and support functions.
- Manages high level projects that drive current security initiatives and support the security solutions.
- Follows up on security findings from security-related reviews and other third-party reviews.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.