Applications Analyst (software support, training or implementation)
The Software Application Analyst for RemitPlus is responsible for all aspects of installing new or enhanced software applications including customer site preparation, post-installation training, and technical support for proprietary financial and healthcare transaction processing software platforms. The RemitPlus business unit is a part of ProfitStars brand for Jack Henry & Associates and provides a variety services for our external customers that range from small to enterprise level environments. The RemitPlus software simplifies the remittance process by providing financial institutions (FIs) and diverse organizations the ability to capture images of checks, payment vouchers, stubs, envelopes, correspondence, and coupons. RemitPlus currently supports more than 80 billing systems, including commercial and custom platforms.
The team is made up of 10 members. You will be considered a technical specialist working directly with new and existing clients for changes in their environments. Environments may include Windows based platforms on multiple servers, physical or virtual implementations, various types of thin client publications, and/or hosted servers in internal or external data centers. The work environment is fast paced, but flexible in location and hours to accommodate the broad timelines needed to support our customer base. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within RemitPlus but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: Applications Analyst / Applications Analyst, Senior / Programmer Analyst or Support Supervisor if progression into management is desirable. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before November 29, 2019.
This position will be based to work only out of the Allen, TX Jack Henry office.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of experience in any of the following categories: software training, software implementation or software technical support.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%; travel is required for installations and training requested by our customers and the needs of our business. Some activities may be performed after hours (nights/weekends) so the candidate will need to be able to work in an on call rotation every 4-6 weeks.
- Knowledge of SQL database technologies.
- Experience in banking, accounting software systems, or healthcare patient management systems.
- Provides remote and on-site software installation services; ensures software applications are installed and fully functional.
- Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the JHA product.
- Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality of the application.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- May assist customers in validating accurate conversion of all data, analyze transaction processing.
- Demonstrates strong communication and customer interaction skills in accordance with SLS policies and guidelines.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.