Technical Business Analyst
Jack Henry and Associates is currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our JHA Banking Core Development group. As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work with a team of 5 in support of development enhancements to our Silverlake and 20/20 core platforms and other ancillary applications such as our ACH, wires and account analysis and reconciliation functions. This role contributes to the software development process by ensuring complete and accurate documentation of system requirements and serves as a liaison between customers and core and deposit development departments during the product development phase.
This is a REMOTE position and can be worked anywhere in the United States.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience with core banking platforms.
- Experience with ACH, Account Analysis, Wire or other deposit functions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Experience with core banking platforms, Silverlake or 20/20 core platforms strongly preferred.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or an Analyst in a bank or FinTech environment.
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good grammar and writing skills.
- Able to define system and functional requirements.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to interact with and communicate well with other technical associates.
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
- Partners with Support and Education to ensure proper support is available to customers as products and enhancements are provided to customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.