Technical Software Application Support Representative
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking the motivated, the driven, and the passionate to join our Lending Solutions team of Technical Support Representatives for the ProfitStars® brand. This team of Technical Support Representatives support our Commercial Lending Management System (CLMS) which accommodates the asset-based lending spectrum while striving to automate the entire lending process. The CLMS product is a configurable tool kit that enables Financial Institutions to customize the software to fit their individual needs. In this role the Technical Support Representative provides remote technical and application support for Clients using the Commercial Lending Management System.
Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within the Commercial Lending team, but across the organization as well. This position could grow into more advanced positions within the Technical Support team, or progress into roles within our Applications Engineering, R&D Support, or Implementation teams. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before November 15, 2019.
This position will be hired to work out of downtown, Birmingham, AL or Remote.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months customer-facing experience with a combination or concentration in technical software application troubleshooting and/or working in the Financial Industry.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% for to attend additional team meetings / training and or attend a professional conference.
- Bachelor’s degree
- SQL querying experience with Microsoft SQL Database.
- Commercial Lending Experience.
- ABL and/or Factoring Experience.
- CADENCE Software Experience.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.