Business Solutions Architect
Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire a new position as a Business Solutions Architect to join the JHA Card Processing Solutions (CPS) team that provides credit card installation services, network setup, integration and support to facilitate customers connecting to the JHA CPS platforms. Candidates for this role will translate the customers business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for solutions and integrating architecture (data, processing logic, etc.) to ensure alignment of technology to the business strategy. Extensive JHA product knowledge of the Core systems, as well as banking background within Mastercard and Visa credit cards will be vital to this role. Ideal candidates will be leading projects, defining the solutions and be customer facing, providing support for the credit card portfolio customers from inception (new client is joining JHA) to completion (building out or using an existing product).
Jack Henry & Associates Card Processing Services Executive team provides Mastercard and Visa installation services for financial institutions interfacing into the JHA Card Processing Solutions. Possible travel up to 25%.
This position can be hired in Omaha, NE, Houston, TX, Allen, TX, Seattle, WA or Remotely.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with product analysis (JHA Products or external products) OR technical/business analysis experience.
- Must have Mastercard OR Visa Credit Card experience in a banking environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Applicable industry standard certification(s) preferred.
- Designs the enterprise integration architecture (data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.) ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
- Provides input to product roadmap.
- Translates the customer’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for moderately complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites.
- Completes project level architecture reviews and product selection recommendations.
- Creates architecture documentation based on specifications.
- Leads review of solution architecture to discover any errors or confirm that the design meets required specifications.
- Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
- Provides consultation to technical staff.
- Provides limited technology mentoring to staff.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.