Technical Product Management Manager (ERP Applications)
The Enterprise Product Adoption team at Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a technical leader focused on ERP platform transformations. This role is critical in discovering potential ERP solutions for the enterprise focused on HR, Finance and CRM applications. This technical manager will lead a team dedicated to changing the way our Associates work by transforming our current legacy applications. This includes product strategies and roadmaps, use case definition, feature releases, support, training, licensing, and data usage. This role will also partner with business units across the enterprise to evaluate business requirements to drive outcomes. This technical leader will partner with other divisions among technology services to ensure implementation, training and adoption are focused on the end user. This is a ground-floor opportunity for a leader with passion for the end-user experience by paving the way for technology change. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before October 25, 2019.
This position will be filled to work out of the following locations: Springfield, MO / Allen, TX and or Remote.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience managing ERP implementations at an enterprise level. This includes discovery, implementation, training, and adoption of selected applications.
- Previous experience managing a team of analysts, product owners, and/or developers relative to HR/Finance or CRM applications.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to attend team and vendor meetings.
- Directs, designs and implements a comprehensive product management strategy for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Creates and maintains the product vision/roadmap; directs those involved in the design, modification, and evaluation of all phases of a specific product or group of products from product definition through production and release.
- Oversees the interaction with other internal organizations such as development, quality, marketing, etc. as the product(s) move to completion.
- Ensures that products meet specifications and quality goals. Formulates and executes long-term plans for cost/profit control.
- Manages accurate tracking of statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Serves as a resource within the user community (e.g., focus groups, ESP, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Promotes use of new technologies and industry-leading trends to product management activities.
- Reviews alpha and beta program definitions, and oversees execution.
- Oversees a smooth turnover to implementation or support organizations that includes planning, training and hand off, and the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Provides resources for standard demonstrations, occasional participation in customer demonstrations, and to internal sales
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.