Technical Support Representative
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Technical Support Representative to join our Enterprise Payment Solutions team. In this role, candidates will provide product support to customers via the telephone and/or email. Using product knowledge, you will provide the highest level of service to resolve the customer’s issues and restore the customer to fully functioning status, while strengthening the customer-JHA relationship. The Technical Support Representative will be working with users and providing basic training of products, troubleshooting issues with product interfaces such as internet browsers and printer connections, and troubleshooting ACH banking product software and applications. This team can see on average of over 1,000 cases/incidents per month. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of supporting customers for escalated technical issues and a banking or financial institution background.
The EPS Client Services team provides customer service to our financial institutions and partners. This team services as the first point of contact and call resolution support center offering case support to the customers. Candidates will be joining a team of 8 employees.
This position will be hired in Valdosta, GA or Allen, TX.
- Minimum 18 months of onsite/phone support within a financial institution or technical customer support experience.
- Candidates must be able to work within the hours of 10 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday, but also have shift flexibility as business needs dictate which may include one week every 4 weeks being able to work Noon to 9 pm.
- This position may require working occasional weekends during software releases.
- Knowledge in payment processing
,specifically, Mobile Payments, ATM deposits, Transaction Files
- Understanding of Financial Institution Products and technological Services.
- Experience supporting customers for escalated technical issues.
- Able to use support tools to identify or recreate customer issues.
- Able to identify and resolve application and service issues.
- Able to provide outstanding customer service, as it relates to corporate policies and standards.
- Demonstrates strong communication and customer interaction skills in accordance with SLS policies and guidelines.
- Must be able to learn multiple software programs proficiently.
- Must be able to multi task and work independently and in a group environment.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.