Payment Operations Specialist II
This job posting is no longer active
Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire a talented Payment Operations Specialist II to join Card Processing Solutions, a Jack Henry division. This individual will perform account reconciliation, revenue and expense analysis, and prepare client invoices. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, success working within a team environment, and ability to be self-driven.
The CPS Settlement team is responsible for monthly billing and ATM, Debit card, and pre-paid card funds settlement as well as reconcilement. We work closely with internal teams to support CPS products and services.
This position can be hired in Houston, TX or Seattle, WA.
- Minimum 18 months of experience with at least one of the following: reconciling invoices, settlements or an accounting position within a corporate environment.
- Must have experience with creating pivot tables and v look ups within Excel.
- Candidates will be required to take a skills test on Excel and pass.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree.
- Provide strong customer support and be able to communicate well to internal and external customers.
- Experience with analysis of vendor invoices.
- Ability to type accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple activities and assignments.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications.
- Monitor and process inbound and outbound data transfer and reconcile all related information.
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures for billing and settlement matters.
- Manage and support all settlement, billing and financial operations.
- Prepare and maintain records of all bank deposits and daily entries.
- Generate and submit customer invoices efficiently.
- Download, validate and process pass-thru fees for monthly invoices
- Identifying data trends and monitoring for changes (new and increased rates) in billing
- Administer and analyze all data sources and assist to resolve complex billing issues for support teams and clients.
- Maintain settlement and billing files.
- Monitor all accounts and payments for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliations and payments.
- Identify and improve checks & balances for billing accuracy.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.