The Jack Henry & Associates is looking for the motivated, the talented and the driven to join our team as an Application Analyst for the jhaCall center. The Application Analyst will travel to customer site for software setup, training, conversion and implementations. The Application Analyst plays a vital role to the success of the entire jhaCall Center by providing outstanding customer service, for credit unions during software implementation, design and training. This position works one on one with the credit union to collaborate with the client as they design parameter settings, assisting with the validation of data conversion, and training on applications. The Application Analyst will need to possess excellent communication skills as they will be working both with credit union clients, other application analysts and programmers. The Application Analyst will also analyze and audit transactions flowing through the system. If you are an individual that would enjoy the opportunity to travel, showcasing the best JHA has to offer this opportunity maybe for you!
As a JHA associate you are more than just an employee, you are a valued member of the organization that is dependent on you and your success! JHA stresses a company culture that encourages you to think outside the box and to grow in your professional career. As a JHA employee you will enjoy a casual and relaxed work environment, a terrific benefit package, and a generous PTO plan that allows you to maintain a work life balance.
- Minimum of 2 years of Bank or Credit Union experience.
- Ability for up to 75% travel.
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience working with Episys, SilverLake, CIF 20/20, Core Director, NetTeller, Synapsys, or jhaCall Center
- Experience training users on the following: Episys, SilverLake, CIF 20/20, Core Director, NetTeller, Synapsys, or jhaCall Center
- Experience working with the Synapsys configuration utility
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred in CIS, Computer Science or related
- 2 years call center experience
- Provides remote or on-site software installation services. Ensures software applications are installed and fully functional.
- Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the JHA product.
- Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality of the application.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any application issues.
- Interacts with Project Manager on various issues.
- May assist customers in validating accurate conversion of all data.
- May analyze transaction processing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.