ABOUT OUR TEAM
The Core Director team is made up of 15 associates which consists of programmer analysts, business analysts, and one member focused on our Teller product. Most of us are in Springfield Missouri except for a couple remote employees. Everyone works closely together; we believe that life events are the most important factor for anyone to be dealing with, and therefore each person understands they help a co-worker out when the need arises, whether its sickness, family event, or something else that the co-worker must be away from work for. Therefore, good people skills, communication skills, and willingness to help others are key traits for our team members. We have varying work schedules based on what need(s) we see in a particular area; 7-4, 8-5, and 9-6 are coverage times that we have people working currently and the schedule for an individual would be set based on the corresponding need of that area.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in any programming language.
- Experience with any older procedure-oriented language experience, such as COBOL, BASIC, FORTRAN, would be a big plus as well.
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Mentors, trains, develops and provides support to less experienced co-workers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.