Senior Manager of Product Support
Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Senior Manager of Product Support to join our jhaCall Center in Springfield or Monett. The senior manager of the jhaCall Center is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of Call Center operations. Duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
The senior manager’s success is measured by the organization’s ability to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving call performance, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics. The leader in this role actively contributes to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions. Presently all calls are of an inbound nature.
The senior manager of the jhaCall Center executes the vision for the operation insuring the Call Center meets customer and organization needs. A successful senior manager is continually engaged in leading and inspiring their team in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
The senior manager position within the jhaCall Center will manage a facet of the business unit with 5-7 managers reporting to the senior manager and over 100 – 150 employees in the downline. Experience managing a large team is desired. The Senior Manager will have insight and responsibility to assist managing a 20 million dollar P&L. Some experience or understanding of forecasting and budgeting is desired but will train with right candidate. The Senior Manager may have responsibility for executive and conference presentations and should be comfortable working with individuals from the C level to entry level individuals from Financial Institutions and Jack Henry & Associates. In this role, you must have a passion for customer service, employee engagement and desire to create the best place for individuals to work and be a part of a really awesome organization. The jhaCall Center is a fast paced, high energy, environment with tremendous growth in clients, employees and revenue. Looking for sharp individual with the willingness to learn and grow and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit as we continue to build an amazing support team that helps community FI’s support their digital channels and meet strategic goals such as deposit growth and providing exceptional service.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the customer service, bank or credit union industries.
- Previous supervisory or management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with managing a P&L
- 5 years managing a medium to large high preforming organization
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Call Center
- Performs hiring, firing, objective setting, performance appraisals, coaching, and pay reviews. Typically has two or more areas of responsibility and/or manages first-line supervisors or managers.
- Solid knowledge of the financial industry, as it relates to banks and credit unions.
- Strong knowledge of specific product(s) supported and basic knowledge of other core and complimentary products.
- Understands life cycle of product development
- Able to provide outstanding customer service, as it relates to corporate policies and standards.
- Demonstrates strong communication and customer interaction skills in accordance with SLS policies and guidelines.
- strategic planning and execution of Call Center operations
- management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience
- Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance
- continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale
- improving call performance, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics
- provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Creating and delivering prospect, client, conference, and sales presentations
- Manages product support for customer inquiries received via the telephone, Internet, instant message, email, or self-service systems.
- Ensures the nature of product and service issues is resolved, including basic and complex support problems.
- Oversees new account setup and maintenance of existing accounts. Ensures customer account data is validated for accuracy.
- Responsible for system by ensuring that company standard security requirements are met, such as verifying customer information.
- Ensures product issues are tracked for product development.
- Establishes escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.