Product Support Operations Specialist
If you are looking to work for a company ranked by Forbes in the top 100 of America's Best Employers, Jack Henry & Associates, Inc., is seeking a Product Support Operations Specialist. The Product Support Operations Specialist completes back office operations tasks and other essential functions for client banks including account and customer maintenance or monetary transactions for client bank’s customers.
- 1 or more years of banking experience or financial aspects to daily tasks:
- GL Balancing
- Transaction Input
- Account Balancing
- Maintenance Functions
- 1 years of back office operations (transactions, maintenance, or GL experience)
- Experience working in Silverlake with a focus on deposit operations
- Completes back office operation items (transactions, maintenance, or GL) for Client Banks according to established service level agreements.
- Provides customer support by placing outbound calls to confirm requests and respond to back office related questions.
- Provides product support for customer inquiries received via secure message, email, contact us, and application messages.
- Assists with providing product support for customer inquiries received via the telephone during times of high call volume and when primary work is complete.
- Assists call center agents with questions regarding full-business outsourcing Client Banks.
- Assures system security by verifying customer information prior to performing any modifications, according to the company’s standard security requirements.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to the appropriate personnel. Follows escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
- Consults with senior peers on more complex issues to increase product and back office knowledge
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.