This job posting is no longer active
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Production Designer to join our Creative Marketing team located in our Charlotte, NC office. Under supervision of the Art Director and Creative Director, the production designer is responsible for executing all iterations of creative deliverables across multiple channels. The production designer will work with the art director to finalize and carry out the creative direction of each project. Materials include, but are not limited to:
- Presentation design
- Brand templates
- Emails and digital banners
- Responsive website design
- Event branding and signage
- Traditional print media
- Video storyboards
- Style guides
- Photo retouching and editing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Digital portfolio demonstrating ability to produce and scale high quality creative across multiple channels.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design best practices and procedures.
- Must be meticulous and highly organized.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Working knowledge of Sketch.
- Basic knowledge of any marketing automation system (HubSpot preferred, training may be required).
- Highly skilled in photo editing and retouching.
- Excellent typography and layout skills.
- Extensive experience in print production (specifications, preparing files for print, coordinating production with production teams).
- Experience in package design and working with deadlines.
- Clear understanding of brand and how to execute and integrate across multiple applications.
- Collaborates with team members to deliver creative execution at the highest level across all channels.
- Works with outside vendors as necessary to execute projects.
- Works with web developers, video designers, and printers to ensure the integrity of the design beyond their own deliverables.
- Building, scaling and reformatting design templates in PowerPoint and InDesign.
- Adherence of brand guidelines and style guides.
- Familiarity with responsive design and scaling layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Email and digital banner design.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.