Product Support Representative
This job posting is no longer active
Jack Henry & Associates has an excellent Full-Time opening available in our Springfield or Monett call centers as Product Support Representative!
Acting as an agent on behalf of our financial institution clients, the Product Support Representatives assists customers with a wide range of software products. Joining this team will give you the opportunity to gain hands on experience working with a variety of software products, which can then lead to career advancement opportunities across the organization!
- This is Full-Time Position.
- You must be available to work either every Saturday or every Sunday.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of customer facing experience.
- 2 years of call center experience.
- Experience working in a financial institution such as a bank or credit union.
- Experience working in a call center environment or technical support field.
- Bachelor’s degree (or working toward) in business or IT related field.
- Candidates that are bilingual are preferred, but not required.
- Process payments according to department guidelines – may include, but not limited to return payments, entering payment details for outstanding invoices and processing adjustment data. May also separate, tally, and reconcile payment information received from lockbox provider.
- Works with financial institutions, merchants and customers to ensure payment issues are resolved and funds are correctly applied.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and basic familiarity with the supported product and provides the highest caliber of support possible.
- Receives internal calls and answers questions for internal customers.
- Answers incoming calls and/or emails from customers according to department guidelines.
- Thoroughly documents issues and resolutions, per department standards. May forward product issues to development.
- Assures system security by verifying customer information prior to performing any modifications according to the company’s standard security requirements.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to the appropriate personnel. Follows escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
- May mail change of remittance letters, statements, and reminders.
- May assist with phone verifications whenever necessary.
- Consults with senior peers on more complex issues to resolve issues.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.