Janitor (Full-Time 3rd shift)
Are you someone who enjoys attention to detail while promoting a clean and safe working environment for company personnel? If so, this position might be great for you! Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to a Janitor, reporting to the Janitorial Supervisor who will perform routine cleaning services and maintain orderly condition of buildings and property. Duties can include sweeping, mopping, organizing, vacuuming and other general cleaning maintenance, as well as some light exposure to facilities maintenance. There is tremendous opportunity for career development and advancement within this team for the right individual.
This is a 3rd shift position, requiring the working hours of Monday - Friday 5 pm/5:30 pm to 1:30 am.
About the Team:
Working as part of the Corporate Facilities Group of 43 associates, this team manages the construction, physical operations, and maintenance of JHA offices and data centers. This team of 6 employees are all part of janitorial services who work very closely together in a great working environment.
Monett, MO office.
- A minimum 6 months of janitorial experience.
- Must be able to work weekends and extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Experience with or knowledge of facilities maintenance experience.
- Experience with or knowledge of cleaning machines, automatic scrubber, carpet extractor, and/or buffer.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, straightens, and vacuums all facilities as assigned. Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions.
- May be assigned deep cleaning projects including, bathrooms, duplexes, conference rooms, classrooms, storage areas, cafeteria, and other areas that require close attention to detail.
- Cleans exterior areas, such as sweeping sidewalks, porches, decks, and other areas that are in need of attention.
- Empties trash and garbage containers. Picks up trash in interior and exterior yards and ditches and disposes of waste properly.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.