Application Support Manager
Are you looking to join a world-class support team helping our credit union clients? Do you enjoy helping your team evolve their skills and careers as we advance our technology?
Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) company, needs a strong leader to oversee our Episys Application Support team. This team assists credit union staff with many functional areas of Episys including balancing, dividends, fees, IRS, teller work areas, ACH processing, draft processing, bill payment, and integration to third parties. This candidate will be instrumental in creating reports, processes, and documentation for over 20 associates. Activities include managing the day-to-day operations, case management, technical escalations, and general support for over 750 credit unions.
The successful candidate will enjoy taking a hands-on approach to understanding our solution, supporting our credit union clients, and using strong people skills in to motivate the team. The successful candidate will bring a proactive, result-oriented focus towards successful issue resolution.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience within the financial services or IT solutions industry.
- Previous management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication, customer service, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Ability to complete quality work within tight deadlines.
- Episys and/or credit union experience.
- Ensures that the team is resolving all client support issues through use of our case management system.
- Manages the research of customer problems/issues to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades for company products and services.
- Facilitates staff, client, and cross-functional meetings as needed.
- Trains and mentors associates.
- Actively manages resource assignments effectively and efficiently across multiple business functions and priorities.
- Provides first point of contact for client or internal issues.
- Conveys customer feedback to product development staff; reports new or recurring problems to design departments.
- Oversees and ensures accurate billing for delivered products and services.
- Manages and delivers customer software change requests from requirements through implementation, providing the necessary resources for configuration changes and securing commitments from other departments where scope of the change dictates such.
- Develops procedures for finding and resolving problems with products and services. Delegates to appropriate technical or service personnel for follow-up.
- Ensures representatives are properly trained when existing products are upgraded or new products are released.
- Ensures performance of the technical support group is within established Service Level Standard (SLS) guidelines and adheres to corporate policies.
- Performs employee evaluations periodically; gives employee feedback and coaching to develop and improve performance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.