Symitar Business Consultant
The Symitar Episys Implementations Department is seeking a Business Consultant to join the team. The primary function of the Business Consultant is to convert our new client’s core database to Episys. They work closely with a dedicated programmer to deliver an Episys database that’s been tailored to the client’s needs. Throughout each 11-month/12-month conversion process the Business Consultant is the technical lead for data mapping, database verification, implementing custom programs, testing and providing onsite support at various points throughout the project. To be successful you must have excellent analytical, organization, and time management skills to meet the various deadlines. Developing and maintaining a positive image to clients is also critical to our success.
About Our Team
14 Business Consultants make up our tight knit and highly supportive team. Come join us! We’re looking for a candidate to work out of the San Diego, CA office where most of the team is located. Like to travel? We travel up to 50%, which includes 3-6 weekend trips that range from 8-10 consecutive days on-site. Our team-based conversions are missing a key player…you!
- Minimum of 5 years of business/systems analysis, financial/banking software implementations, and/or Episys experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% to client sites.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Episys Lending, Deposit, or Payments experience.
- Conduct in-depth, on-site review of the client’s operations and identify how they will be processed on Episys while looking for enhancement opportunities to benefit the client.
- Configure Episys to function per the client’s share and loan disclosures.
- Document custom program requirements such as the extraction of member/share/loan data, batch file maintenance, and posting programs.
- Facilitate client in testing of custom programs and obtain User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sign offs.
- Facilitate client in testing of standard share and loan functionality such as transfers, fees, penalties, and projections and obtain UAT sign offs.
- Explain standard Episys functionality whether it be common use or obscure.
- Perform administrative duties such as case management, expense reporting, and submission of checklists in a timely manner.
- Raise issue escalations with the Project Manager and work to resolve them.
- Effectively discuss JHA products, services, and solutions to ensure client retention.
- May identify company product or service sales opportunities to fulfill client’s current or future needs and communicates it to the appropriate sales team.
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- May assist less experienced peers
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.