Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is currently looking for a Solutions Architect Program Manager to join our Episys Project Management Office. This role designs, documents and develops solution architecture ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy and customers’ needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree .
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a software engineer.
- 4+ years of commercial software architecture.
- 2+ years of Internet and digital channel software architecture experience.
- Strong development experience with Java and C# preferred.
- Experience with industry standard modeling tools and modeling languages
- Able to understand and document existing systems and technology.
- Able to create new systems, applications, or processes within information technology.
- Able to define system and functional requirements.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to clearly define a migration path from current state to future state with minimal disruption to customers.
- Strong knowledge of systems, applications, or process designs within information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and incorporate knowledge of industry advance into solutions.
- Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Seasoned communication and customer interaction skills.
- Strong understanding of service lifecycle.
- Prior experience with Episys development strongly preferred.
- Designs the enterprise integration architecture (data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.) ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
- Provides input to product roadmap.
- Responsible for translating the customer’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
- Completes project level architecture reviews and vendor selection.
- Serves as architectural subject matter expert.
- Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
- Provides technology mentoring to staff. May act as a team lead.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.