Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Programmer Analyst for its iAdapter Install and Support Department. The selected candidate will provide both network and programming support to internal and external customers for the iAdapter (a communications interface/translator between JHA core products and internal/external complementary products) and ODI (Operational Data Interchange). The selected candidate will also perform installs and upgrades to the iAdapter interface and ODI on client systems, and conduct system performance analysis and enhancement on those systems as well. This role will work as part of a 6 person team and offers growth potential.
- 5 years of programming experience in an educational and/or professional environment.
- Must participate in an on-call rotation to support customers after normal business hours including weekends.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
- RPG iSeries programming experience.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of XML.
- SQL experience.
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Mentors, trains, develops and provides support to less experienced co-workers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.