Gladiator - Network Security Engineer (Day shift)
Gladiator Technology a ProfitStars solution is a recognized leader in providing network and information security services exclusively to financial institutions. Gladiator provides comprehensive services that include around-the-clock management, correlation, and monitoring of multiple security layers specifically designed and developed for financial institutions to safeguard information assets, IT infrastructures, and business continuity by identifying and addressing internal and external security breaches. Gladiator is seeking an Network Security Engineer to join our Security Operations Center team. Travel up to 5% to attend a Jack Henry meeting in another office location, training, and or conference.
The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for the implementation and support of a wide variety of cutting edge security tools and applications that support the Information Security programs at over 1,000 banks and credit unions across the United States. On a daily basis, the engineer will assist in configuring, implementing, and managing a variety of security controls to better protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer information technology assets while interacting/collaborating with a team of 23 support engineers. Security technologies used for this position include but not limited to Event Manager (SIEM), Firewalls, network & host based IPS, and other security related applications/appliances. This position will incorporate direct contact with external clients through phone and email. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before January 25, 2019.
This position will be filled to work out of any of the following Jack Henry office locations: Alpharetta, GA / Springfield, MO – Blackman.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of experience troubleshooting technical issues in a role such as: helpdesk, desktop and or network support.
- Must have experience in providing internal or external customer service support.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 1 year experience in network troubleshooting (Routing, TCP/IP, VPN, Firewalls).
- Security +, CCNA, or other industry recognized certifications.
- Experience with any of the following firewall platforms: Cisco ASA, Fortinet, or SonicWALL.
- Experience with banking and credit union environments.
- Performs systems monitoring, log reviews and analysis to identify when system has moved out of compliance. Uses tools to determine appropriate actions to take.
- Responds to alerts and security related issues.
- Performs incident response; identifies unauthorized access to systems; may inventory computers for unauthorized programs and policy violations.
- Installs and configures network security components.
- Provides moderately complex troubleshooting and customer support regarding security related issues.
- Performs penetration testing and vulnerability scanning and coordinates remediation.
- Identifies and evaluates new antimalware tools.
- Provides support for security-related projects as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.