Senior Learning & Development Specialist
Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry, is seeking a Senior Learning and Development Specialist to join our team! This individual will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and facilitating learning experiences and activities throughout the organization to all levels of associates. Working in this role will include collaborating with a close-knit team where creativity, innovation, and thinking out-of-the-box is not only encouraged but required!
This is a fast-paced environment and the ideal candidate will have solid corporate learning and development experience, experience training managers, strong communication/presentation skills and familiarity with learning technologies such as Captivate or Camtasia.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of Learning and Development experience.
- Master’s Degree.
- Proficient in a variety of learning technologies (Captivate, Camtasia, SharePoint, Adobe Suite, LMS).
- Ability to work with associates and leaders at all levels.
- Experience facilitating courses in various environments (live classroom, virtual).
- Applied knowledge of instructional design methodology and adult learning theory.
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- Able to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Leadership experience.
- End-to-end design, facilitation, coordination, and management of courses, webinars, and workshops in both physical and virtual settings.
- Development of instructional materials (e-learning, facilitators guides, job aids, reference guides, audio and video scripts, story boards, navigational text, assessments, etc.) that transform complex information into professionally written, interactive multimedia learning experiences.
- Proactively use technology, industry best practices, external networking, and alternative learning methods to develop new content and continuously improve existing training.
- Determine metrics and key skill indicators to measure success and sustainability of learning solutions
- Use learning expertise to develop innovative materials and experiences along the 70/20/10 spectrum of continuous learning: on-the-job learning, social learning, and traditional learning
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.