DevOps Systems Administrator
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a DevOps Systems Administrator to join the Card Processing Solutions (CPS) team. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring, modifying and maintaining systems for acceptable availability, stability and response time to customers. Systems include, but are not limited to, data center, network, operating systems, product development, and applications servers. You will be expected to analyze and maintain tools that support and automate processes for hardware or software product releases. To be successful in this role, you must be a self-starter and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will play a key role in configuration engineering tasks associated with product releases within the CPS organizations.
This position may be worked from Springfield, MO; Monett, MO; or Allen, TX.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with application system administration in a windows environment.
- Must be available for an on-call rotation shift, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS).
- Experience with ITIL.
- Experience as a project lead or managing projects.
- Experience working with SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of WebSphere.
- General knowledge of Linux.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure concepts and principles.
- Prior experience working with products offered by JHA.
- Designs IT infrastructure solutions.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Monitors systems for optimum performance and availability.
- Installs, configures and maintains systems.
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer and internally-reported system problems.
- Implements and monitors corporate security policies.
- Documents and implements system procedures, policies and events.
- Participates in on-call 24x7 support rotation.
- Performs essential functions required for effective system backup and restore testing.
- Performs periodic recovery testing of DR plans.
- May assist support groups with applications installed on various servers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.