Senior Test Automation Engineer
Jack Henry & Associates is looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join the Ensenta team in Redwood City, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for coding, database administration, system administration and environment provisioning as well as learning the application architecture. As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to lead other automation engineers who are responsible for developing core services and mobile automation test scripts to support our Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment initiatives.
JHA EPS Ensenta R&D is a leader in "Cloud-based" solutions for the financial services industry. We were awarded as a Best Fintech to Work For and have won "Best Technology" and "Best Functionality" awards for our product. We let clients make easy image-based deposits from a mobile phone, web banking application or ATM. We are a profitable company based in Redwood City in the middle of Silicon Valley and our resellers are some of the top names in the industry.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in test automation and/or a combination of software development and manual QA.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as business needs dictate.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience in .NET, SOAP, REST, MS SQL Server or similar relational database.
- SeeTest Experitest or similar mobile automation tool experience.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Ready!API, SoapUI NG Pro.
- Experience with Jenkins, TeamCity, or other Continuous Integration/Delivery tools.
- Experience with a wide range of financial and/or high-volume transactions.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, and maintains automated scripts and manual regression test plans for a variety of interfaces. Develops automation frameworks consisting of functional libraries while adhering to coding standards.
- Schedules and conducts testing, submits testing errors and issues to development for correction, tests corrected code and tracks defects.
- Documents test progress and results. Prepares reports and presents results as needed.
- Assists in planning, scheduling and implementing automation projects. Monitors automation projects and ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Performs evaluation of products and systems and determines candidates for automation.
- Serves as team liaison to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Analyzes scripts and performs code reviews of automated scripts. Reports results of automated scripts in test management tools. Provides updates on automation progress and custom reporting as requested.
- Uses automated Quality Assurance systems to facilitate daily activities.
- Fulfills load testing requests and sets up appropriate load testing monitors on servers. Executes and analyzes load tests, and reports to product team members.
- Develops automation strategies that will enhance test execution, manual test coverage and the consistency of regression testing.
- Provides training and technical assistance to members of the automation team. May assist with training on software enhancements. May cross-train and mentor less experienced QA team members.
- May advise or recommend unit testing applications. May assist or recommend the application of a UML.
- Keeps abreast of software industry “Best Practices” and trends and communicates new information to QA team.
- Assists with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with software changes for update or correction.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; prepares enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May create or assist with creation of manual tests.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.