Senior Information Security Engineer
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking the right individual for an Information Security Engineer position. This person ensures the security of company or customer electronic information. Also, the selected candidate will respond to incidents, providing incident response support, forensic analysis, memory and network analysis, or other response efforts or skills, as appropriate. Additionally, this individual will also participate in blue team exercises and threat hunting, using skills or tools that include log analysis, threat intelligence feeds, and/or anomalous baseline deviations.
To find success, the selected candidate will need to be team-oriented, strongly self-motivated, and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment while continuously improving their professional knowledge and skills.
- Associates degree
- Minimum 6 years' of experience in Information Security
- CISSP, GIAC, or CCSP certification
- Excellent knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of information security as it applies to and impacts the organization.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to learn diverse network and information securities technologies and principles.
- Able to communicate well across all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Develops the security of electronic information and establishes security systems, policies and procedures to prevent system compromise or infiltration.
- Establishes appropriate firewall standards and designs and implements security policies to control system access.
- Develops and implements standards for appropriate security checkpoints and encryption methods.
- Assesses the impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information.
- Develops policies & procedures to ensure the security of relevant solutions.
- Investigates, recommends and monitors implementation of new security products and services. Acts as a central point of contact for internal and external customers on security issues.
- Participates in product Change Control Boards and work with other JHA departments to ensure security of products and services.
- Monitors and evaluates internal and external security threats. Researches security threats and implement appropriate changes to the E-Services Security program to prevent company and customer data assets from being compromised.
- Acts as the final escalation point for complex internal and customer facing security and support functions.
- Manages high level projects that drive current security initiatives and support the security solutions.
- Works closely with the management team to define and execute key process development and technology integration projects to enhance the security service offering.
- Follows up on security findings from security-related reviews and other third-party reviews.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.