Corporate Internship Program
We're looking for the next generation of talent – innovative students just like you – for our 10-week internship program that runs June through August every summer. We want every member of our team to not only work hard but have fun while doing so. At JHA, you'll be working with a successful, stable company that is a market leader in innovative financial services technology. If you're ready to impact tomorrow's technology products, then apply today and become one of our next interns!
Are you interested in being a part of our corporate internship program? Below are the minimum qualifications you must meet in order to be considered for an internship.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Completion of your sophomore year and a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Professional demeanor and detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical and quantitative skills required.
- Strong research and problem solving skills.
- Capacity to maintain confidential information.
How To Apply
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic students to join our corporate internship program. If the JHA program sounds like a good fit for you, check out our available internship opportunities and submit a resume and cover letter detailing which department you would like to join and why.
We work hard, but we have lots of fun too! If there's a reason to celebrate, we do … and sometimes even if there isn't. Whether it's participating in team building exercises, attending a JHA professional development workshop, or attending your office's local FUN event – the JHA culture will not disappoint. Our company culture is a true reflection of our Associates – passionately driven employees who take pride in doing the right thing, doing whatever it takes, and having fun.