Technical Customer Support Representative (Full-Time)
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking Technical Customer Support Representatives to join our Enterprise Payment Solutions team. In this role, candidates will provide product support to customers via the telephone and/or internet. Using product knowledge, you will provide the highest level of service to resolve the customer’s issues and restore the customer to fully functioning status, while strengthening the customer-JHA relationship. Shift Flexibility is needed to maintain the operational hours for a team of 5.
The EPS Client Services team provides customer service to our financial institutions and partners. This team services as the first point of contact and call resolution support center offering case support to the customers. Candidates will be joining this overall team of 34 employees.
Available shifts are:
- Monday to Friday 7 am to 4 pm
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
This position will be hired in Albuquerque, NM or Allen, TX.
- Minimum 18 months of experience in customer support (phone or onsite) within a financial institution OR technical customer support experience.
- Must be able to work the hours of the available shifts above, but also have shift flexibility as business needs dictate.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge in payment processing
,specifically, Mobile Payments, ATM deposits, Transaction Files
- Understanding of Financial Institution Products and technological Services.
- Experience supporting customers for escalated technical issues.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.