Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Senior UI Developer to join the Internet Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for code that helps thousands of companies move billions of dollars safely and efficiently. We’re building an aspect-oriented UI component library and design system in order to keep up with the ever-changing landscapes of technology and business needs. You will use a host of modern front-end development tools (lit-html, ES2020, Babel, JSCodeshift, Jest, etc.) to push the UX envelope on a product that is already leading in the Treasury Management space. You will work closely with designers, full stack developers, business analysts, and QA / domain experts as part of a customer-focused Agile development team. As a senior developer you will have opportunities to coach others as well as learn something new every day.
This position will be hired in Charlotte, NC, Allen, TX, Lenexas, KS or Birmingham, AL.
- Minimum of 6 years of UI experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience coding and testing for accessibility / WCAG / ADA compliance.
- C# development and understanding.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience performing Unit testing.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Experience with component-oriented UI libraries such as AngularJS, React, and Web Components.
- Experience with writing code that analyzes and/or modifies other code (e.g. ESLint, jscodeshift).
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.