Senior Finance / Accounting Manager
Jack Henry and Associates is looking for an experienced Senior Accounting Manager to support one of its largest divisions, Consumer & Commercial Payments. This person will join our seasoned leadership team in our Divisional Financial Accounting & Planning department assuming full responsibility for month-end accounting processes, financial review and analysis, forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning.
Jack Henry is looking for a highly committed, technically sound and organized individual with strong project management, analytical skills and successful track record developing, deploying and sustaining financial models. This role will be responsible for managing, improving and advising the JH Banking leadership team on key financial deliverables. In addition to working closely with the JH Banking leadership team, this role will also work with the various teams within Finance and other divisions.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who has the ability to work through ambiguity, think broadly while paying attention to financial and operational details, proactively solve problems, and drive process management. They should have a proven track record of excellence in modeling and analytics, ability to influence and advise others, successful execution of change management initiatives, and a keen understanding of how to drive results.
This position can be based to work out of the following Jack Henry office location: Monett, MO / Springfield, MO (Montclair)/ Allen, TX / Seattle, WA / Lenexa, KS / Louisville, KY or Elizabethtown, KY.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of senior management experience in accounting and financial Analysis and planning.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to attend meetings, training, and/or visits to other Jack Henry office locations.
- Financial planning experience in an IT or Financial Services industry.
- MBA, CPA, CMA or equivalent.
- Prefer a blend of financial services background and technology with significant experience in leading and managing high performing finance team.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting financial data and recommending changes to improve financial performance to senior Management.
- Experience developing new finance and accounting processes and training stakeholders
- Designs operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency.
- Ensures integration of data produced into systems and supports objectives of financial analysts.
- Participates in annual audits and special projects.
- Reviews P&L and SOP at a consolidated level and a detail level.
- Acts as the accounting liaison to operations.
- Assists operations managers with financial processes and procedures; collaborate with operations managers to complete their budgeting and forecasting processes, including meeting with Executives.
- Responsible for regulatory reporting and compliance issues and research.
- Ensure SEC reporting is completed accurately and timely in accordance with GAAP policies and procedures.
- Ensures area of responsibility is in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- May work with external consultants or auditors to provide required information and ensure proper recordkeeping for historical purposes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.