Applications Analyst (Financial Industry)
Jack Henry & Associates’ 4|sight - Check Imaging Solutions business unit under the ProfitStars brand has an opening for an advanced level Applications Analyst. If you have an item and image processing background, back office operations, or technology background in a Financial Institution, this position may be a great match for you! This role is a customer-facing position where you will be installing and supporting the 4|sight application for banks or item processing centers. You will train customers to create electronic X9 files, process electronic X9 files, and handle check image returns processing within the Check 21 application.
The environment you will work in is Microsoft Windows OS based (SQL, Windows Server, and Windows 10). Any prior experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or SQL querying is highly preferred. The 4|sight Implementation team consists of 21 members including 16 Applications Analysts, three Implementation Coordinators, one Supervisor, and one Manager.
Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within 4|sight Implementations team but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: Other 4|sight teams / Project Management / Project Coordination / Other Imaging teams, etc.
This position will be hired to work out of any of the following locations: Springfield, MO (Blackman) / Monett, MO / Allen, TX or Remote.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a bank and/or credit union or within the financial services industry.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.- to travel onsite to customer locations to provide installation services. Travel may include traveling out on a weekend and you may work through a weekend, typically for 2 week engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- SQL school and/or work experience.
- Microsoft Windows OS experience.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Provides remote or on-site software installation services. Ensures software applications are installed and fully functional.
- Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the JHA product.
- Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality of the application.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any application issues.
- Interacts with Project Manager on various issues.
- May assist customers in validating accurate conversion of all data.
- May analyze transaction processing.
- Mentors and provides training to employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.