Senior Manager Corporate Communications
Are you passionate about inspiring people through communications? Do you enjoy leading people and being part of a high-performing leadership team? Do people describe you as strategic, trustworthy, innovative and dynamic? How would you like to work for the company that has been ranked for three consecutive years on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers?
Jack Henry is seeking a Sr. Manager of Corporate Communications leads the strategy and execution of communications that support the businesses key messaging across all JHA brands. As a critical senior member of the Marketing Leadership Team, this role manages a team of people who collaboratively develop the key messages and deliver them across various communication channels including the internal corporate websites, press releases and annual report as well as all marketing related communications. In addition, this role is a trust advisor to C-level executives supporting all their critical communication needs.
Why Jack Henry and Associates,
Jack Henry was founded 40 years ago with a very simple philosophy; Do what is right, Do whatever it takes and have fun. Today this philosophy is the bedrock of the Jack Henry Marketing Department. Together we are bold, creative, innovative and collaborative. A true family. A place where people come and stay because that is what families do. We are loyal to each other. We lift each other up. We bring out the best in everyone. That is why we were named the #2 technology place to work in America and the #12 overall large company to work for. We may be the best kept secret for people who want to grow and develop their Marketing and Communications skills in Charlotte and Atlanta. Apply today. Your team awaits!
- Bachelor’s degree required, in business, communications, marketing or journalism discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing or communications.
- Previous leadership experience required.
- Experience supporting the communication needs of C Level Executives.
- Advanced degree.
- Superior oral and written communication, customer relations, publishing and project management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate communications including press releases, public relations, and the JHA corporate and brand style guide.
- Excellent creative, writing and design skills.
- Experience interfacing with all elements of marketing to include digital, brand, events, etc.
- Proven experience with trademarks, registrations and interaction with legal counsel.
- Able to lead both strategy and execution of JHA communications vehicles.
- Able to manage communications across multiple audiences and approvers; able to successfully partner with other organizations and leaders to ensure effective communication throughout all channels.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Able to manage communications in crisis situations.
- Experience determining marketing communications tools needed for process improvement.
- Develops, executes and manages programs and activities in support of corporate communications strategies and plans.
- Provides strategic guidance and support to senior management to drive professional, consistent communications and writing strategies that will enhance the Company's reputation; leverages new technologies to communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Partners with leaders and support teams across the company to ensure timelines, professionalism and standardization in corporate initiatives, and insure the use of a wide range of communications vehicles in the delivery of consistent messages across audiences.
- Evaluates communication issues proactively and develops strategic communications plans that integrate best practice strategies in support of our media initiatives.
- Serves as editor for brand newsletters.
- Assists in management and execution of JHA’s social media strategy including proactive and reactive campaigns and activities for critical company initiatives.
- Helps maximize the content and traffic of JHA websites as it relates to branding, support of corporate initiatives, sales, and keeps current on departmental objectives.
- Represents corporate communications views and opinions, and influences decisions on potential reputation issues.
- Works with team to drive awards programs.
- Manages Crisis communication process.
- Partners with Director of Brand Marketing to develop and execute break through PR strategy.
- Works directly with CFO on the strategy and execution of event for shareholders and analyst.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.