Are you someone who has a passion for web development and is looking for an opportunity to grow their skillset? If so, this position might be a perfect for you! Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire a Web Developer who will translate design files into dynamic, responsive websites built to the latest technology standards. Candidates for this role must be motivated and interested in learning and staying up to date with new technologies, working with templated sites and working up to fully customized websites. Web Developers work closely with designers, project coordinators, and fellow developers to build, edit, and maintain sites.
The Web Solutions Team offers a collaborative, team-based environment that allows you to work with and share knowledge with a family of very talented individuals who take pride in building top quality web sites for financial institutions. Candidates will be joining this team of 6 Web Developers.
This position will be hired in Brentwood, TN or Cedar Falls, IA.
- Minimum 18 months of web development through educational and/or professional experience.
- Must have knowledge of or experience with HTML5/CSS3.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge and experience with web frameworks (Bootstrap, etc.).
- Usage of build automation tools (Grunt, Gulp, etc.).
- Experience with version control via Git.
- Experience with stylesheet scripting languages (LESS, SASS, etc.),
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Consults with designer to determine general functionality of the site based on client request and feasibility.
- Develop website according to design with HTML5, SASS, and jQuery.
- Test and debug website for accessibility and browser issues.
- Provides support to end-users via project coordinator. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Occasional peer code review for improved knowledge base.
- Researches new Internet standards and technologies that can be used in future web sites.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.