Financial Systems Analyst
Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry; is hiring a Financial Systems Analyst to join the Finance Tech Support department. This team ensures the ERP system is working as efficiently as possible for the Finance team. This position will primarily support the revenue recognition software but will also be involved with supporting the company’s ERP system as well.
This position will work heavily with revenue recognition accountants and third-party support, manage incidents, and maintain general support of the user interface and experience. Will work closely with DBA’s and App Admins to maintain optimal system performance. The position will be demanding and requires good organization and task prioritization with effective time management skills.
Jack Henry offers a comprehensive benefit package and stresses a work-life balance. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within the Finance Tech Support Team but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: other Technical Support teams, Finance teams, Operations, or Sales.
This position can be based to work out of any of the following Jack Henry office locations: Springfield, MO (Blackman) / Monett, MO or Remote.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of combination experience with a Finance System or Support of a Finance System such as: General Ledger / Billing / Contracts and or 606 Revenue Recognition System.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Revenue Recognition System Experience.
- 606 Knowledge / Background.
- General knowledge of Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Designs, develops, maintains, and enhances computerized finance-related systems.
- Ensures that financial modules are working effectively and efficiently and proper security is in place.
- Prepares data sets, statistical reports, and computer applications to support financial analysis work.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.