As part of the ProfitStars brand for Jack Henry & Associates, Synergy is an ECM or Enterprise Content Management system which includes document and image archival with various integration options with both internal products and external vendors. The Synergy platform uses a mix of Microsoft technologies including SQL server, along with a suite of custom components using various scripting languages. Our customers are primarily financial institutions such as banks and credit unions. However, our product is also leveraged in in the areas of healthcare, retail, and government.
The Synergy Programmer Analyst will be responsible for maintaining custom solutions across a variety of platforms to meet the needs of our customers not supplied in the base product. This will include working directly with customers as well as peers to create, enhance, correct, or redesign a variety of solutions. The position will require solution design and work effort estimates to meet both short term and long term objectives.
Our team is highly motivated and committed group primarily made up of seasoned veterans to the product. The work environment is fast paced, but flexible in location and hours to accommodate the broad timelines needed for support of our customer base.
Jack Henry offers a comprehensive benefit package and stresses a work-life balance. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression across the organization for motivated associates.
This position can be based to work out Jack Henry office location and or remote.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of experience in programming and this can be a combination from: school / internship including professional work experience.
- Bachelor degree
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.