Accounts Receivable Specialist III
Jack Henry & Associates is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. We are hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist III to join our growing Finance Contract Management group, which supports our payment processing and software as a service division.
This individual will be responsible for interpreting complex customer contracts and translating that information into our PeopleSoft accounting system, while working with various groups across our accounting department that are dependent on this data. This position will require high attention to detail; solid work experience with MS Excel and the ability to manage data. This position may require up to 5% travel to attend training or meetings at other Jack Henry locations. Jack Henry offers a comprehensive benefits package and stresses work-life balance.
This position can be based to work out of the following Jack Henry office location: Seattle, WA.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Accounting OR a minimum of 4 years working at a financial institution.
- Must have experience with MS Excel.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% to travel to different JHA office locations for training.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Strong knowledge of the divisional billing process.
- Interprets complex contracts and accurately enters information in the PS or other billing systems to create customer invoices.
- Recognizes revenue to correct general ledger accounting strings.
- Process, accurately, various monthly, quarterly, and annual billings and various credit memos.
- Performs routine checks and balances with other employees.
- Creates and maintains files and accounting documentation.
- May generates cost contracts, maintains contract expiration spreadsheet and/or processes contract buyouts.
- Research on contract entry issues.
- Work with Accounting Customer/Product Support on invoice research for customers.
- Able to test system for changes/updates and easily identify errors.Fill in for the Accounts Receivable Coordinator when they are unavailable for questions.
- May answers incoming calls or online cases and supports internal and external customers with billing inquiries
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.