Information Security, Manager (Endpoint Security)
Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry; is hiring an Information Security Manager to join our Endpoint and Systems Security team within our Security Engineering department.
As the leader of the Endpoint and Systems security team, your team is responsible for engineering, implementing, and operating critical security solutions that maintain JHA’s security while simultaneously enabling the business. This will be achieved by working in close collaboration with our Cyber Security, Governance, and Business partners to provide the most secure, frictionless solutions possible for corporate, on-prem datacenter, and cloud environments. Jack Henry offers a comprehensive benefit package and stresses a work-life balance. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression both within Security Engineering and across the Technology and Security Operations department.
This position can be based to work out of any of the following Jack Henry office locations: Springfield, MO (Primrose), Monett, MO, Allen, TX, Lenexa, KS or Remote.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in any of the following categories: information security / end point management or cloud operations.
- Must have experience with Staff management experience as a manager / supervisor or team lead.
- Must have experience working in a PCI (Payment Card Industry), PII (Personally Identifiable Information) or any other regulated environment.
- Must have experience with at least 1 of the following public cloud environments: O365, Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services) or GCP ( Google Cloud Platform).
- Must be able to travel up to 5% to attend a professional conference or to attend onsite team meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- CISSP or CISM Certifications.
- Manages the security of information and establishes security systems, policies and procedures to prevent system compromise or infiltration.
- Establishes appropriate firewall standards and designs and implements security policies to control system access.
- Develops and implements standards for appropriate security checkpoints and encryption methods.
- Assesses the impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information.
- Develops policies & procedures to ensure the security of all solutions.
- Investigates, recommends and monitors implementation of new security products and services. Acts as a central point of contact for internal and external customers on security issues.
- Participates in product Change Control Boards and work with other JHA departments to ensure security of products and services.
- Monitors and evaluates internal and external security threats. Researches security threats and implement appropriate changes to the E-Services Security program to prevent data assets from being compromised.
- Coordinates security-related reviews. Follow up on security findings from these and other third-party reviews.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.