Computer Operator I
Jack Henry & Associates has an opening in our Lenexa Data Center for a Computer Operator. This team performs end of day processing updates for our financial institutions. The computer operators provide support to both internal and external customers. The computer operator monitors systems to make certain they are running appropriately, and responds to any incidents in a timely manner.
This is a Monday- Friday night shift 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Minimum of 6 months of computer operator experience
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems File Structure
- Maintains necessary operating records, check lists, and procedures to ensure accuracy and completion of functions.
- Utilizes scripted instructions to perform routine processing functions to meet deadlines or standards.
- Provides support to customers and internal users in a courteous and professional manner.
- Monitors the console and other online systems. Responds with appropriate actions and escalation.
- Follows established guidelines to ensure security of data and computer systems.
- Completes the shift turnover log/email for the next shift; and reviews the shift log/email from the previous shift.
- Contacts the Operations Unit Manager for assistance as needed.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Office, Outlook…)
- Ability to create and maintain operator documentation
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to excel in the position
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.