Applications Analyst (Software Support/Implementation)
Genesys – Check Imaging Solutions business unit under ProfitStars, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, has an opening for an advanced level Applications Analyst. If you have item and image processing background, back office operations, or technology background in a Financial Institution, this position may be a great match for you. This role is a customer-facing support position where you will be responsible for all aspects of installing and supporting the Genesys Check & Statement applications, including branch & teller capture for banks and reseller’s item processing centers with integration to various core systems.
You will work as technical specialist working primarily with existing customers to provide product support, implementation & release services, and training customers on a variety of activities. The team consist of 7 members, 1 Supervisor and 1 Manager and provides the highest level of service to resolve customer’s issues and exceed their expectations. The environment you will work in is Microsoft Windows OS (Windows Server and Windows 10), physical or virtual implementations, and SQL (non-MS).
Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within the Genesys Support team but across the organization. The following are examples of where you could progress to: Application Analyst, Senior / Application Analyst, Advisory / Other Imaging teams, etc.
This position will be based to work only out of the Allen, TX Jack Henry Office.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of experience working in a bank or credit union and/or within the financial services industry.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in any of the following categories: software training, software implementation or software technical support.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday from 8AM to 5PM CST.
- Must be able to work rotating afterhours shift Monday – Friday from 12PM to 9PM CST.
- Must be able to work extend hours, weekend and holiday as business needs dictate.
- May travel up to 5% to attend additional meetings, training or customer onsite support.
- Associate’s degree.
- Experience with SQL database technologies.
- Microsoft Windows OS experience.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Demonstrates strong communication and customer interaction skills in accordance with SLS policies and guidelines.
- Provides remote or on-site software installation services. Ensures software applications are installed and fully functional.
- Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the JHA product.
- Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality of the application.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any application issues.
- Interacts with Project Manager on various issues.
- May assist customers in validating accurate conversion of all data.
- May analyze transaction processing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.