Are you someone that has a passion for providing excellent customer service and administrative support in fast paced growing organization? If this sounds like you, then our Monett office is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support various tasks for Jack Henry Banking management using Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Jack Henry’s FSCM HCM systems. The ideal candidate will need to have basic to intermediate skills with Microsoft Office, mostly Word and Excel to support the managers in a busy working environment. The Administrative Assistant duties include administrative support to JHA Banking management, conference room scheduling and meeting preparation, data entry into SharePoint, assisting with national user group meeting setup and preparing purchase order requisitions. We are seeking candidates who can pay close attention to detail, possess excellent communication skills and are able to collaborate among customers and managers supporting a wide variety of teams.
Jack Henry offers an amazing work environment, friendly and casual with a great benefits package and career advancement!
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a corporate administrative assistant.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Previous PeopleSoft module experience such as FSCM or HCM preferred.
- Previous jSource experience.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. Works on generally routine assignments, occasionally deviating from defined procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge of administrative practices and procedures.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- General understanding of company policies, procedures, and functions.
- Displays a good understanding of the Company’s mission and values.
- Displays a good understanding of the functions of the departments that make up the company
- Exhibits a professional appearance and presentation.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Able to handle confidential information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Able to pay very close attention to detail and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to type accurately and efficiently.
- Provides department with administrative support, including but not limited to: coordinating schedules and appointments, organizing travel arrangements, drafting documents, and establishing agendas.
- Analyzes unit operating practices, such as record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to revise established procedures.
- Handles confidential material relevant to company operations.
- Reviews and answers correspondence.
- Conducts special analytical projects to assist professionals within the department.
- Arranges use of conference rooms and use of outside facilities.
- Collaborates with various staff and departments to complete special projects.
- Studies management methods in order to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost reductions.
- Performs word processing duties.
- Promotes a positive atmosphere and work environment in the department.
- May be required to handle and ship small items via UPS, USPS, or other means.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.