Asset Protection Specialist - level 1
The Jack Henry DC Physical Security group is responsible for providing the un interrupted services necessary to secure our data centers from physical threats. These services include visitor management, access control, and video surveillance. We are currently looking to hire an Asset Protection Administrator level 1 to join our team!
Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within DC Physical Security but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: Advanced departmental positions, positions within our identity management groups, and physical security engineering group.
This position can be worked out of the following Jack Henry location: Branson, MO Datacenter.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in any of or must have a combination of the following fields: physical security / onsite customer service, or experience processing individuals for onsite visits.
- Must be able to work Friday-Monday 7:00pm-5:30am CT.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and perform daily security patrols in an indoor / outdoor environment.
- This role does require up to 10% travel to attend a JHA meeting, training and or a professional conference.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with MS Office 365 products, Excel, access control.
- Experience monitoring video surveillance software.
- Experience responding to alarm events in a data center environment.
- Monitors multiple corporate security systems including but not limited to intrusion, fire and BAS systems.
- Creates work orders for requests and tracks the work order to ensure a timely and accurate resolution.
- Responds to requests for access.
- May process daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.