Technical Release Manager (Banking Software)
Are you ready to join the leading provider of online and mobile banking products and solutions? If so, we create leading edge technology that gives small to mid-sized community banks the tools they need to compete with big banks. Our solutions and products are used by over 1200 institutions across the United State and our team is responsible for the Yellow Hammer suite of products that provides fraud detection, transaction monitoring and money laundering monitoring to our customers.
The Technical Release Manager will play a significant role in enabling the transformation of our banking platform delivered to millions of users across the US through mobile and desktop channels. The ideal candidate will bring energy, strong experience in the SDLC, extensive banking operations background and demonstrated knowledge in process design to the role. Additionally, we operate with a team driven approach and an intense focus on customer service. Being able to be a positive part of the team and keeping the customer central to our products and solutions is critical. The Technical Release Manager will work closely with a dispersed team of software configuration management and deployment teams.
This position will be hired in Hoover, AL, Birmingham, AL, Charlotte, NC or Springfield, MO.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banking software/banking operations AND 2 years of release management/coordination of releases for a combined 7 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Vendor management experience.
- Knowledge of cloud based/container environments preferred.
- Oversees development and maintenance of release /PTF (Program Temporary Fix) processes and procedures.
- Manages the collaboration with R&D and documentation departments to create/update release enhancement/PTF documentation.
- Schedules release calendar and notifies Support for customer notification.
- Manages alpha testing.
- Oversees the creation and delivery of presentations at JHA User Group Meeting breakout sessions.
- Ensures all appropriate fixes are in the release/PTF library.
- Ensures all appropriate staff are trained on release/PTF materials.
- Works with support department to schedule staff for conversion weekends and post support.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.