Director of Information Technology Architecture
Jack Henry is seeking a Director of Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture to lead a highly skilled team of architects in establishing and directing the company’s architectural vision. This leader will balance a deep knowledge of technology and architectural frameworks with effective leadership and execution capabilities. Strong communication skills, a demonstrated collaboration mindset, and persistence in the face of complex technical challenges are essential.
This individual will provide technical leadership and consulting across the organization, from strategic decision making down to the project planning level. Focus on gaining organizational commitment for all high-level infrastructure plans and initiate and participate in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing these plans.
This position can be worked out of the following Jack Henry offices; Allen, TX / Springfield, MO (Blackman) / Monett, MO / Louisville, KY or be 100% REMOTE from any US location.
- Must have a minimum 12 years of combination experience with the following: Infrastructure / Networking and Public Cloud.
- Must have 2 years of enterprise level architecture as a Director managing a staff.
- Must have experience with at least 2 of the following: application development / datacenter infrastructure / cybersecurity / enterprise data management and or data governance.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to attend onsite customer meetings, team meetings that may be in a different office location and or to attend professional conference.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with Vendor management and building vendor relationships.
- Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions, in areas of Diligence & Integrations.
- Experience creating a common architecture vision between Facilities, Support Services and IT.
- Experience with infrastructure scaling (e.g. load distribution, SDN, horizontal, vertical).
- Experience with Cloud Native (12-Factor) and Infrastructure Patterns.
- Through subordinate managers:
- Oversees the creation, evaluation and implementation of plans and design proposals for IT solutions and their use involving leading edge technologies and methods considering key factors such as their long-term effectiveness (service delivery and cost), practicality, technical limitations and criticality.
- Provides architectural and “big picture” oversight for development of new or enhanced products. Provides direction for design activities.
- Oversees the translation of customer business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for solutions and integrating architecture.
- Acts as an advocate for the customer, as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address customer’s business problems.
- Provides technical advice to other departments within the company, and is responsible for integrating components built by product developers.
- Ensures development projects are consistent with product roadmaps.
- Analyzes the scope, timeline, specifications, and systems architecture of the requests or tasks. Writes implementation plans for enhancements and fixes.
- Creates system and development documentation.
- Maintains an awareness and understanding of competing products and provides ideas for innovation and improvement in order to maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- May oversee strategic partnership alliances.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.